Kielder 4×4 Safari is owned and operated by Northumberland National Park Mountain Rescue Team – Registered Charity 511313.
Our Contact details:
Kielder 4×4 Safari
c/o 15 Mount Pleasant
Phone: 0844 586 3484
Email: info [at] kielder4x4safari [dot] co [dot] uk
Participation in any of the Kielder 4×4 Safari events is subject to agreeing to both these Terms & Conditions as well as agreeing to sign our disclaimer prior to starting out on the event you’ve chosen.
All events involving the use of your vehicle have the following guidelines. You will be asked to read and agree to adhering to them at the start of event.
Kielder 4×4 Safari Health and Safety Guidelines
- All participants vehicles must be road taxed, have a MOT certificate and current insurance.
• Drivers must listen carefully to the pre-event briefing.
• On events where instructed NEVER lose sight of the vehicle in front of you.
• If at any time you are unhappy about proceeding, it is your responsibility to alert the leader or organiser and let them know (Stop and blow your horn or notify at a manned check point)
• DO NOT leave the event without notifying the leader or organisers.
• These events take place mainly on loose stoned forest roads, with some off-road sections, which may be uneven and overgrown. If you do not want to expose your vehicle to these conditions talk to the leader before the event and be prepared to pull out of the event.
• BE AWARE of other forest users including walkers, cyclists, horse riders and timber lorries; expect to meet them at any time!
• DO NOT exceed speeds of 15 miles per hour.
• The leader’s job is only to guide you around the forest, not to train you in the 4×4 capabilities of your vehicle. It is expected that drivers are reasonably competent in this respect and know the technical specifications of their vehicles.
Making A Purchase
Getting your Kielder 4×4 Safari tickets could not be easier. Take a look through the event details and add the ticket that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. Check that you have reserved a ticket for the right date! After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
Sometimes Kielder 4×4 Safari uses event partners to take bookings. In these instances you will be asked to contact our event partner directly to make your reservation and they will take payment.
We accept credit card and debit card payment. If you are shopping from outside the United Kingdom, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency.
We accept Visa and Mastercard and most other card types through our payment provider PayPal – you do not need a PayPal account to use this service. We do not charge for tickets until ready to ship and backordered merchandise is not charged until ready to ship.
Confirmation of your order and payment will be sent to the email address you provide.
Some events are free of charge and in these instances we would be grateful for a voluntary contribution and have a suggested donation. In these instances where the term “payment” is used this implies “donation”.
For donations we also accept Visa and Mastercard and most other card types through our payment provider PayPal – you do not need a PayPal account to use this service. We do not accept donations in return for tickets – they are voluntary and an alternative is offered in every instance.
Confirmation of your order and donation will be sent to the email address you provide.
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using PayPal’s secure payment platform. We do not handle or store unencrypted card details.
If the event you have booked is cancelled due to circumstances outside the control of Kielder 4×4 Safari we offer a full refund.
Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 0844 588 9965 or write to us at 15 Mount Pleasant, Dipton, Stanley, Co. Durham DH9 9BL.
Kielder 4×4 Safari do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
a. Take and fulfil customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm